While we’re excited about our new venue, we know that finding affordable places to eat in the Denver Tech Center can be hard. This year, we’re pleased to bring three local, acclaimed food trucks to COAF.
They’ll all be located outside the atrium side, on the other side of the patio. Check with them directly for hours and accepted forms of payment.
Boar & Castle Mobile Eatery is a Denver-based food truck owned by Chef Jorge Cazares, a self- proclaimed otaku. They have been featured by the Food Network, 5280 Magazine, Eater Denver, and Chef or Death, among others. For COAF, they will be serving up a special, limited menu entirely consisting of foods from some of your favorite anime!
- Shirogane’s Bento Box (inspired by Kaguya-sama: Love is War)
- Pork Cutlet Bowl (Yuri!!! on ICE)
- Kongou’s Curry Rice (Kantai Collection)
- Canelés (Your Lie in April)
Dungeons & Donuts has been a six-year journey by founder Bob Sheets to bring his love of gaming and delicious donuts to the community at large. For its first year at COAF, Dungeons & Donuts is excited to introduce a new promotion: make an attack roll to earn a percentage off your donuts! Roll a D20 for your chance to win percentages off or even a free dozen donuts. Plus, make sure to ask for a loyalty card when you stop by.
Promotions: Roll a d20, on a 11-15 get 5% off your donut purchase, on a 16-20 get 10% off your donut purchase. If you roll a natural 20, roll the die again, and if you get another 20 get a free dozen donuts! Please note this discount will not apply towards beverages or merchandise.
Menu for COAF: standard vanilla donuts, along with a wide variety of amazing sugar toppings and sauces. Sauces can be added to donuts for an additional cost.
The Sugar Toppings available are:
- Powdered Sugar
- Pixie Dust (Cinnamon Sugar)
- Cocoa Powder (Ghirardelli cocoa powder and powdered sugar)
- Green Dragon (Matcha green tea powder and powdered sugar)
- Chromatic Dragon (Pumpkin Pie Spice)
- Black Dragon (Ghirardelli cocoa powder, cinnamon, chili powder, and a little powdered sugar)
- Red Dragon (Cinnamon, chili powder, and a very small amount of powdered sugar)
- New flavor: chromatic spray (granulated sugar and sprinkles)!
The sauces being offered are Chocolate, White Chocolate, Caramel, Strawberry, Raspberry, and Honey.
Plus, don’t miss the convention return of the popular “Japanese Cooking with Bob” panel on Friday at 5:45 PM in Aspen!
Denver’s original street sushi, rolling up some of the best sushi you may ever eat. Our menu is not like any menu that you have seen before. We aim to change the way you see sushi, and change the way you see food trucks. Our mission is simple, take haute sushi mobile!